Baysup will once again be hosting one of the very few technical/beach style races on the UK SUP Club series. The date is 15-July-2017 so get it booked into your diaries as this will once again be an epic day of racing. Details below…
– Standard technical style race where paddlers will start on the beach with their boards, run to the sea and continue to paddle around a selection of buoys with multiple laps
– Approx 7kms
– the Watersports Academy, Poole, BH13 7QL.
In case of inclement weather the backup venue will be Poole Harbour
08:30 – 09:15 – Registration between 08:30
09:45 – Safety Briefing
10:30 – Race Start
Prize giving half hour after last paddler finishes
Registration is now open: CLICK HERE TO ENTER!!!! Registration closes at 8pm on Wednesday 12th July.
– 12’6 male and female
– 14′ male and female
– Naish ONE design male and female
– Surf shape male and female
must be 3 or more paddlers in each class for podium.
Trophy for highest placed male and female rookie at this race. We class you as a rookie if this is your first race
Age Groups for male and female
Podiums for age groups
– Plenty of on street parking, charges will apply.